A close second to receiving (oh right, and giving) gifts over the holiday is eating decadently delicious holiday desserts. Chocolate here, there, everywhere! And you don’t have to feel guilty because everyone is enjoying it. Besides, it’s expected you will pack on a few extra pounds over the holidays. It would be a travesty to decline dessert during the only time of the year when you are supposed to gain weight. Here are ten desserts sure to make your heart swoon and your waist shift a bit. Well there’s always that same New Year’s Resolution.
- "When one begins to live by habit and by quotation, one has begun to stop living." Jamea Baldwin #WednesdayWisdom #DareToBe #live #today Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Edvard Munch #exhibit currently @ Natl Gallery of Art @ngadc. Madonna 1895 #art #travel #wanderlust #munch t.co/ZRx2AW6dY0 Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- One of my fav museums National Gallery of Art @ngadc beautiful inside and out. #weekend #SundayFunday #art t.co/OPFu88uxjQ Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @crystalacampbel on twitter.
The Eyes Must Travel
Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Nuages Oscar Peterson 8:05
- Alfie Marian McPartland 6:11
- Embraceable You Frank Morgan 4:45
- La Vie En Rose Edith Pilaf 3:53
- Come Sunday Duke Ellington 3:57
- I Loves You Porgy Nina Simone 2:30
- It's All in the Game Keith Jarrett Trio 6:47
- Body And Soul Keith Jarrett 11:13
- Blame It on My Youth Keith Jarrett 7:20