- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch fine grain sea salt, to taste
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
1. With electric beaters, beat together the coconut oil and almond butter.
2. Sift in the cocoa powder and beat again until combined.
3. Pour in the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt and beat until smooth.
4. Stir in the walnuts.
5. Line a loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper. Scoop the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread out until even. I took another handful of walnuts, broke them up, and sprinkled over the top of the fudge for extra crunch and good looks.
6. Freeze uncovered for about 1 hour, or until solid. Slice into small squares and prepare to be seduced.